Back The TCT Group is now accepting presentation proposals for the TCT Show Conference, the leading design-to-manufacturing innovation summit
Last year, the TCT Conference brought together some of the most influential industry figures to share their expertise on the latest in design-to-manufacturing innovation. Industrial users and cutting-edge consumers gathered around expert analysts, researchers and executives from the likes of Airbus, BMW Group, PepsiCo, University of Sheffield and University of Nottingham, to gain a deeper understanding of the role of 3D technologies in the design-to-manufacturing process chain.
The annual TCT Conference aims to provide a thought-provoking platform for newcomers and experienced visitors alike, with an educational programme that encompasses technological advancements, business-critical insights, cutting edge-applications and new academic research. The TCT Group is now welcoming speaker submissions for the 2019 summit, which will take place during TCT Show on 24-26th September 2019 at the NEC Birmingham, UK.
The conference team is now accepting abstracts on the following topics:
• 3D technologies in the medical and dental industry
• Aerospace applications of 3D technologies
• Application of 3D technologies in new product development
• Business for AM
• Consumer applications of 3D technologies
• Design for AM
• Design-to-manufacturing innovation in automotive applications
• New materials and processes
• New AM & 3D printing research and academia
• Software for product development and manufacture
• Solutions for AM in series production
• Standardisation and regulations
• Sustainability and environment
Prospective speakers are also welcome to submit proposals for their own panel sessions.
Presentation title, abstract (maximum 200 words), speaker biography (maximum 200 words) and a high-resolution headshot photograph can be submitted via the online application form or by emailing Magda Brzegowy via email@example.com.
All abstracts will be reviewed on a rolling basis until Friday, 29th March 2019. Any questions regarding the application processes can be directed to Magda Brzegowy via firstname.lastname@example.org.