TCT Connect will be hosted by a team of networking experts, who will be offering support leading up to the show and will also be based in the TCT Connect Lounge during the event to assist with coordinating meetings and setting up additional connections during the 3 days.
TCT Connect is a powerful networking tool that can help you make the most of your time at TCT Show 2019 whilst benefiting from the below:
- Allows you to search the database and find contacts specific to your requirements – filter by Sector/ Job Title/ Product Interests
- A personal, easy to use tool that helps you to connect with people attending TCT
- Book meetings between visitors and exhibitors
- Receive meeting invitations from potential new leads
- Run by a dedicated team of matchmaking experts
- Take meetings on exhibitor stands or in the dedicated Meetings Lounge
- Receive a meeting schedule with names, details and photos of your meeting partners
- On-site text and email reminders along with support from the on-site concierge
To be eligible to access TCT Connect you must be a registered visitor or an exhibitor who has ordered their badge.
We’re having lots of conversations that have been technical, lots of engineers coming to us. Conversations like this means we are having a good show. People coming to us for solutions is great and the R+D team have been taking some great enquiries.
It’s been amazing and we’ve seen a really good result. I think TCT is the future because in this industry everybody needs to mix and build relationships within the industry. That’s the amazing thing about TCT, the mix of the universities, the people who want to acquire technology and the people who have a concept and want to try out their designs.
Another excellent year for TCT and Europac3D, we’ve had hundreds of visitors on the stand, business good, and looks like two machines will be sold and delivered next week! Here we go again, look forward to 2019.
We’ve had an amazing time here at TCT, a lot of great conversations, a lot of interest from quite a variety of markets and industries. Getting in front of people and being able to show them a product in person is great for us.